Radiovisography (digital RVG imaging of the teeth) constitutes an important part of dental treatment. It is a modern and accurate diagnostic tool used during the course of dental
Our clinic is equipped with:
- Spot X-ray tubes at each chair for perapicial intraoral imaging
- Pantomograph for basic pantomograph imaging visualizing the whole upper and lower jaw along with mandibular joints
- 3D imaging system with the newest software for computer tomography scans allowing for detailed and comprehensive diagnostics
How do patients benefit from radiovisography?
- X-ray intraoral imaging radiation is minimized by up to 90%
- The image is ready to be used instantly
- The image can be processed (through magnification, contrast adjustment, or using filters) to facilitate diagnosis
- It’s easier to transfer images within the clinic and with other specialists
- Data archiving and data access is more convenient
All of our dental units are equipped with a multimedia system comprising an intraoral camcorder and a display, in order to document the course of each procedure.