Treatment of teeth and gums during pregnancy is vital for you and your baby. While there are many myths, doubts, and fears, the questions asked are not always answered in a clear and comprehensive manner…
- Can anesthetics be used in the case of a healthy or at-risk pregnancy?
- Should I extract teeth with lesions?
- Is digital imaging allowed?
- Can I consider root canal work?
- Can I whiten my teeth?
To meet your expectations, we prepared a
TREATMENT AND PROPHYLAXIS PROGRAM FOR PREGNANT WOMEN:
- No-charge teeth check and consultations for 9 months (in cooperation with your gynecologist)
- 10% discount for conservative dentistry and prophylaxis